Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Linda Loew - Michigan
Thu 14 Jul 2011 10:51:02 AM CDT
Coconut Palm Lg 168-158K
Hot Stuff Sm 181-158A
Knit Hat Pengie 3036-384B
Oy Vey (oh my goodness) 3082-388A
Hit the Beach Embossing Powder EP394
Poolside Embossing Powder EP393
Sparkle Embossing Powder EP107
Memento Tuxedo Black 99604
VersaMark Pad 99702
¼ Tear-ific Tape SAT01
Neenah Classic Solar White Cardstock 99572
Copic Markers Y0000,Y02,YR00,YR04,G02,G07,BG23,V04,E19,E23,E29
Spellbinders Classic Ovals Small S4-112, Lacey Ovals S4-314
2 colors of Blue Dye Ink, Tan Dye Ink
Neenah White, Turquoise Card Stock (CS)
1. Card base 5 ½ x 4 ¼ Turquoise.
2. On Neenah White 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 with Black Memento ink stamp sun color with copics, stamp Penguin color with copics. Mask Penguin and stamp Palm Tree color with copics. Sponge on sky and water.
3. Swipe VersaMark Pad over bottom of card, do not cover Penguin, use VersaMarker to get close to Penguin emboss with Hit the Beach Embossing Powder. Swipe VersaMark Pad over entire card emboss with Sparkle Embossing Powder. Swipe VersaMark Pad on scrap of White CS cover with Poolside Embossing Powder heat set then cut out Lacey Oval. Stamp Oy Vey on White CS with VersaMark emboss with Poolside Embossing Powder, cut out with Oval Die.
4. Computer generate Welcome to th punch out, sponge Tan dye ink on edge attach with brads as shown.
5. Layer card as shown using Tear-ific tape to adhere and dimensional tape to pop up lacey oval.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.