Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Warner - Georgia
Wed 22 Dec 2010 10:25:24 AM CST
Feeding the Birds 304-385K
Merry Crows 3050-385E
or all on Stamp Set 385
Glitter: Sparkling Snow G1003
Flocking: Twinkling Clouds SS107
Black Staz-on 99704
1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape SAT04,
1/8" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape SAT02,
Sakura glue pen 99202,
Dimensional Glue 539
cardstock: white, evergreen, small piece of Christmas tree wrapping paper
Spellbinders long rectangle die
1. Stamp the snowman with permanent black ink on the lower side of a piece of white card stock. Determine where your window will be and use the out of the box technique to cut around the top of the snowman. Insert the long rectangle die and cut the window. Use markers to color the image.
2. Mask off the crows part of the Merry Crows image (I usually do this with scotch tape) and stamp only the greeting along the bottom left next to the snowman.
3. Cut a slightly larger layer out of evergreen cardstock.
4. Spray a piece of white cardstock with spray adhesive. Attach a piece of Christmas tree wrapping paper. Cut a rectangle of this to fit inside your window and attach to the evergreen layer. Attach snowman window on top. Attach layers to a 5.5 x 4.25 (A2) white card.
5. Apply glue with the glue pen and sprinkle the glitter on the snowman and the ornaments on the wrapping paper trees. Apply dimensional glue to the snow mounds and sprinkle with the flocking.
Tutorial for Out of the Box Nestie Technique is here: http://thewritestuff.justwritedesigns.com/?p=782
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.