Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Eleanor Jenkins - Virginia
Mon 06 Dec 2010 08:45:19 PM CST
Poinsettia Ornament 3339-418B
or on Stamp Set 418 or Set 418 combo
Gold Detail embossing powder EP168
Tear-ific Tape ¼”x165” SAT 01
Tear-ific Tape ½”x165” SAT04
Versamark ink 99702
Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament dies SB100
Red shimmery cardstock
Gold shimmery cardstock
White shimmery cardstock
Dark red ribbon
1. Using shimmery red cardstock make an A2 card.
2. Using shimmery gold cardstock do a border punch on one end.
3. Stamp poinsettia ornament on white shimmery cardstock with versamark ink and emboss with Gold Detail embossing powder.
4. Using Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament dies cut out gold poinsettia ornament. Cut out three different size ornament dies from the red shimmery cardstock.
5. Tie dark red ribbon around bottom of gold cardstock.
6. Attach as shown. Add snowflakes to smaller two ornaments and then pearls to all three ornaments.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.