Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Eleanor Jenkins - Virginia
Sat 27 Nov 2010 11:18:27 AM CST
Holly Hat 3043-384AA
Knit Hat Pengie 3036-384B
Warm Winter Wishes 3040-384A
Pengie Flakes 3039-384A
or all on Stamp Set 384
Sparkle embossing powder EP107
Pistachio glitter G1053
Indian Spark embossing powder EP273
Tear-ific Tape Όx165 SAT01
Tear-ific Tape 1/8x165 SAT02
Sakura Glue pen 99202
2 Round punch
2 ½ Scallop punch
Light turquoise cardstock
Eclipse masking tape or post-it note.
Staz-on black ink 99704
Versamark ink pad 99702
Colors of choice
1. Cut white cardstock 3 ½ x 7 and fold in half.
2. Cut pattern paper 2 Ό x 3 and attach to card front.
3. Cut strip of green paper 1/8 x 3 and attach to top of pattern paper with 1/8 Tear-rific tape.
4. Stamp sentiment and penguin on inside of card. Color penguin.
5. Stamp hat on white cardstock and stamp again on post-it note and cut out for mask.
6. Cover hat with mask and stamp pengie flakes with versamark ink. Add Indian Spark embossing powder and emboss.
7. Draw a pencil line for snow. Apply versamark to snow area and emboss with Sparkle embossing powder.
8. Punch out hat scene with round circle punch and light turquoise cardstock with scallop punch.
9. Attach with Tear-rific tape. Attach red rhinestone to hat.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.