Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Sandy Meier - Florida
Mon 01 Nov 2010 06:32:11 PM CDT
Striped Ornament 3338-418G
Merry Christmas 3378-418AA
or all on Stamp set 418 or set 418 combo
Gold Detail Embossing Powder EP168
Interference Gold Glitter G1094
Cherry Embossing Powder EP228
Versa Color Amethyst Ink 99703-157
Anti Static Bag 99512
SNS Brushable Glue 99539
1/4" Double Sided “Tear-ific” Tape #SAT01
Versamark pad 99702
Burgundy, White and Shiny Gold cardstock
Liquid Gold paint marker
Die cut machine
Nestabilities Trees Shapeabilities
1. Cut burgundy cardstock 8 ½ X 5 ½, fold in half for base.
2. Cut shiny gold cardstock 5 ¼ X 4, tape onto card front.
3. Die cut 2nd largest Nestie ornament out of center of burgundy cardstock. Tape onto gold layer.
4. Stamp Striped Ornament four times onto white cardstock using versamark ink, and emboss with Gold Detail embossing Powder. Die cut around images using third smallest Nestie ornament. Make a crease line down center of each cut out. Apply brushable glue to stripes, sprinkle Interference Gold glitter and dry. Line edges with liquid gold marker. Fold and crease each cut out. Now glue them back to back, leaving 2 backs unattached to tape to card. When dry, tape to center of cut out.
6. Stamp Merry Christmas on shiny gold cardstock using Amethyst versacolor ink, emboss with Cherry embossing powder. Die cut 2nd smallest Nestie ornament around image. Pop dot to bottom corner.
7. Die cut smallest Nestie ornament from shiny gold cardstock. Tape to top corner.
This card can be folded flat for mailing, and then the ornament can be opened for 3-D.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.