Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Sandy Meier - Florida
Mon 01 Nov 2010 06:32:11 PM CDT
Merry Christmas Tree 3372-420A
Poinsettia Tree 3374-420K
Holly Border 3376-420C
Very Merry Christmas 3369-420AA
All on Nesties Tree stamp set 420 or set 420CS (combo)
Gold Detail Embossing Powder EP168
Silver Pearl Embossing Powder EP391
Sparkling Snow Glitter G1003
Embossable Acetate 99602
Anti Static Bag 99512
SNS Brushable Glue 99539
1/4" Double Sided “Tear-ific” Tape #SAT01
Versamark pad 99702
White and green cardstock
Die cut machine
1. Cut white cardstock 9 ½ X 5 ½. Crease at 2 ¾ and 4 ¾.
2. Place largest Nestie tree centered on first fold, and die cut stopping at the half way point of the tree. (Only the left half of the tree should be cut out). Now fold first crease as a tent, and the second crease as a valley.
3. Using versamark ink, stamp Holly Border on both edges and emboss with Gold Detail embossing powder. Now stamp Holly Border vertically all across the paper and emboss with Silver Pearl embossing powder.
4. On green cardstock stamp Merry Christmas Tree using versamark ink and emboss with Gold Detail embossing powder. Die cut around image using large Nestie tree. Tape this to front of card over ½ die cut tree. Die cut another large tree from green cardstock and outline with gold pen. Tape this to back of Merry Christmas Tree.
5. On white cardstock stamp Poinsettia Tree using versamark ink and emboss with Gold Detail embossing powder. Die cut medium Nestie tree around image. Outline with gold pen and tape onto plain green tree (see sample).
6. On green cardstock, stamp Very Merry Christmas using versamark ink and emboss with Gold Detail embossing powder. Die cut smallest Nestie tree around image.
7. Using green cardstock, die cut large and medium Nestie trees together to get an outline of a tree. Apply packing tape to the back of the hole in the tree. Place small tree in center onto the tape. Sprinkle Sparkling Snow glitter over tape. Tape to right side of card base so that it is hidden when card is closed.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.