Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Warner - Georgia
Tue 07 Sep 2010 10:44:47 AM CDT
Birdhouse Border 3047-385A
Christmas Bird 3046-385AA
Snow Birds 3044-385E
Starry Believe 3045-385C
or all on Stamp Set 385
Embossing powder –
Detail Black EP171
Sparkling Snow G1003
Fire Engine Red G1007
VersaColor Black 99703-082
lt blue dye ink
1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape SAT04
1/8" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape SAT02,
Sakura glue pen 99202
Heat embossing tool
Spellbinders square & circle dies, embossing folder, long oval die
Markers, water brush
1. All images are stamped with black pigment ink and embossed with the black detail powder. Stamp and emboss the Snow Birds on a piece of white card stock. Use a large circle die to cut/emboss then cut most of the left side off in a straight line. Place the half circle back in the die and mask the image. Sponge on lt blue dye ink. Die cut the next largest circle, cut the left side and sponge the same blue ink to cover the edge.
2. Die cut two squares in consecutive sizes. On the smaller one, keep the die in place and stamp and emboss the birdhouse border repeatedly. Mask the birdhouses and with the die still in place, sponge on lt blue ink as before. Sponge the lt blue ink on the larger square to cover the edges. Stamp and emboss one extra birdhouse on a small piece of white and cut out.
3.Stamp/emboss the Starry Believe, die cut with the long oval and sponge ink as before. Use this same die to trace and hand cut a larger backing layer.
4. Color all images with markers and a water brush.
5. Use an embossing folder on a rectangular piece and sponge lt blue ink as shown.
6. Create a reverse image by inking the Christmas Bird and stamping onto a piece of acrylic and stamp this reverse image onto white card stock and emboss and color as with the other images. Cut out and attach on top of the single cut out birdhouse.
7. Use the glue pen to apply the Sparkling Snow glitter to the roof tops, stars and scarf. Apply the red glitter to the berries. Attach all images and layers as shown on a 5.5 x 4.25 (A2) white card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.