Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Zippel - Pennsylvania
Wed 23 Jun 2010 05:31:10 PM CDT
Snow Birds 3044-385E
Black Gold Sparkle N Soft SS101
Irish Sparkle Sparkle N Soft SS113
Brushable Glue 540
Jet Black StazOn Ink 99704
Tear-ific Tape (any size)
Redliner Tape (1/2” & one to match the width of your holiday trim)
Ribbon – gold & green print
Dimensional (3D) dots or tape
Holiday Border (handmade with border punch or purchased)
Rhinestones (adhesive backed)
Markers & Colored pencils
Die Cut Tag or Die cut equipment to make tag
Cardstock – Green, Black, White (other colors as needed for border)
1. Cut white cardstock (cs) to 1 5/8” x 3 ½”. Using StazOn ink, stamp Snowbirds onto lower left corner of piece. Color as desired (including area to be covered with Sparkle N Soft).
2. Using brushable glue, paint glue in each area and then pour Sparkle N Soft on; pour off excess. Allow each color to dry before switching to a different color (stray fibers from one color may attach to your other color if not completely dry). Mount panel onto black cardstock & trim to form thin border.
3. Run a strip of redliner tape along left edge of green tag. (Do not remove the top protective red tape yet.) Make holiday border (if desired) or use purchased trim – using redliner tape, attach holiday border right up against the first strip of redliner tape.
4. Pull off protective red plastic from tape and pour Black Gold Sparkle N Soft over tape & use your fingers to press it firmly into tape. Brush off excess & return to bottle.
5. Mount snowman panel onto card using dimensional dots or tape.
6. Add ribbons & rhinestones to card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.