Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. To make the silver top to the light bulbs: ** Using the square punch, punch out one square per “bulb” in silver cs. Find the center of the square and you want to draw a line slightly going on a slant to the 2nd bump. Do this for the other side going to that 2nd bump. Repeat for the other side. Cut out as shown. ** See diagram **
2. Fold the silver top in half. Using the large oval punch, punch out several “bulbs” using different colored cs to go with the chosen glitters.
3. Rub Brushable Glue on the “bulbs” and then coat with chosen glitters. Tap off excess and put back into the jar. Do this for all of your bulbs.
4. Adhere Redliner Tape to the tops of the bulbs and attach the silver top to each bulb. Make sure you leave enough room at the top of the silver top so you can string the cord thru. Do not add tape all the way to the top of the silver tops!
5. String the silver cord thru the tops of three different colored bulbs and adhere to card front. Wrap and secure the silver cord to the back of the card front.
6. Stamp saying in Black StazOn. Trim and layer onto the card front.
7. Layer onto lilac cs.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.