Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Kathy Gastellu - Arizona
Wed 30 Sep 2009 01:13:04 PM CDT
Pengie Let It Snow #3034-384G
Image also available in the Holiday Penguins Stamp Set #00-384P4
Sparkling Snow glitter #G1003
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Memento black ink pad
Cardstock: Green, Burgundy and White
1. Base card is white CS with a finished size of 6 ¼ x 4 ¾.
2. Cut patterned paper to 6 x 4 ½. Attach ribbon to patterned paper as shown and adhere to base card.
3. On white CS, stamp the Pengie Let It Snow with black ink, color image, and using the glue pen, add sparkling snow to the snow drifts. Cut the image to 4 ¼ x 1 ½. Cut burgundy CS to 4 ½ by 1 ¾ and attach image on top. Cut green CS to 5 ½ x 2 ¾ and attach image panel on top.
4. Attach image panel on patterned paper as shown.
5. Attach snowflake embellishment as shown.
6. Tie ribbon knot and attach to card as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.