Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Kathy Gastellu - Arizona
Sun 13 Sep 2009 04:30:27 PM CDT
Snow Birds #3044-385E
Christmas Bird #3046-385AA
Images also available in the Merry Crows Stamp Set 385
Fire Engine Red glitter #G1007
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Memento black ink pad
Circle Punch - 1 inch
Scallop Oval Punch
Bottle Cap embellishment
Cardstock: Red, Teal, and White
1. Base card is white CS with a finished size of 4 ¼ x 5 ½.
2. Cut patterned paper to 4 x 5 ¼. Attach ribbon to patterned paper as shown and adhere patterned paper to base card.
3. On white CS, stamp the Snow Birds with black ink and color with markers. Using the glue pen, add fire engine red glitter to the berries on the hat. Cut the image
to 1 ¼ x 3 ¼.
4. Cut teal CS to 1 ¾ x 3 ¾ and attach stamped image on top. Cut red CS to 2 x 4 and attach teal CS on top. Adhere panel to base card as shown.
5. On white CS, stamp the Christmas Bird with black ink and color with markers. Punch out image with the circle punch. Adhere image to the bottle cap embellishment.
6. Punch scallop oval from red CS. Attach to card as shown and adhere bottle cap embellishment.
7. Tie ribbon bow as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.