Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Kathy Gastellu - Arizona
Sun 13 Sep 2009 04:30:27 PM CDT
Coolest Holiday #3041-384B
or on Stamp Sets 384 & 385
Sparkling Snow glitter #G1003
Fire Engine Red glitter #G1007
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Memento black ink pad
Circle Punch - 1 inch
Corner Round Punch
Christmas Tree brad
White dot embellishments
Cardstock: Red, Green, Teal, and White
1. Base card is red CS with a finished size of 5 ½ x 5.
2. Cut green CS to 5 ¼ x 4 ¾ and adhere to red base card.
3. Cut white CS to 1 ½ x 4. Stamp Slim with black ink and color with markers. Using the glue pen, add Fire Engine Red to berries on hat and Sparkling Snow to the snow at the bottom. Punch each corner with ticket punch.
4. Cut red CS to 1 ½ x 4. Cut patterned paper to 1 ¼ x 3 ¾, attach Christmas tree brad and ahere to red CS.
5. Cut teal CS to 1 ½ x 4. Cut patterned paper to 1 ¼ x 3 ¾ and adhere to teal CS. Punch circle from teal CS and attach to patterned paper as shown. Attach snowflake embellishment to teal circle.
6. On white CS, stamp the coolest holiday with black ink, cut to 1 ¾ x 1 ½, and corner round punch each corner. Cut red CS to 2 x 1 ¾, corner round punch each corner, and attach coolest holiday image on top.
7. Attach red, teal, and Slim image panels to base card as shown. Add white dot embellishments to each corner of the image panel.
8. Attach coolest holiday panel to card as shown.
9. Tie ribbon bow and attach to card as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.