Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Kathy Gastellu - Arizona
Sun 13 Sep 2009 04:30:27 PM CDT
Merry Crows #3050-385E
Image also available in the Merry Crows Stamp Set 385
Sparkling Snow glitter #G1003
Dimensional Glue #539
Memento black ink pad
Snowflake corner punch
Scallop Petite Oval Nestabilities
Cardstock: Green and White
1. Base card is green CS with a finished size of 5 ¼ x 5 ¼.
2. Cut patterned paper to 5 x 5. Punch both bottom corners with the snowflake corner punch. Adhere ribbon vertically on the center of the patterned paper. Attach patterned paper to green base card.
3. On white CS, stamp the Merry Crows with black ink, color their hats with marker, and using the dimensional glue, add sparkling snow. Cut out the image with the nestabilities.
4. Using the nestabilities, cut out a scalloped oval using patterned paper and green CS.
5. Attach the stamped image to the patterned oval and attach that to the green CS oval. Attach the oval panel to the base card as shown.
6. Tie a ribbon bow and attach to card as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.