Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brenda Smalle - Arizona
Sun 16 Aug 2009 01:22:29 PM CDT
Santa Believe 3048-385E
Script Merry Christmas 3057-386A
Burgundy Glitz G1047
Meadow Spark G1014
Evening Glow G1086
Sparkling Snow G1003
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Red & Black ribbon
Nestibilites Scalloped Oval Die
Nestibilites Deckled Edge Rects Die
Black Memento Ink
Paper & Cardstock:
Silver Mirror #99526
Black & White striped paper
1. Card base is white CS 4 3/4 x 5 3/4.
2. Cut slightly smaller red CS piece and attach to base.
3. Cut slightly smaller white CS piece and layer on red CS.
4. Cut slightly smaller black & white striped paper. Attach ribbon to center and tie bow on the right side.
5. Cut out silver frame with the Nestibilies deckled rectangle die and attach over the ribbon.
6. Stamp image on white CS scrap with black ink and color with markers. Highlight with glitters using the glue pen.
7. Cut into scalloped oval shape with the die and fold over the black & white panel on the left side as shown.
8. Stamp the phrase on a white CS scrap with black ink. Cut out with deckled edge scissors and attach over ribbon as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.