Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brenda Smalle - Arizona
Fri 31 Jul 2009 07:58:35 PM CDT
Glitter: Sparkling Snow G1003
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Black Memento Ink
2 red velvet brads
Button border embossing folder
Green & red plaid paper
1. Card base is white CS 5 1/2 x 6.
2. Cut red CS to 5 x 5 1/2.
3. Cut white CS to 4 3/4 x 5 1/2 and attach to red piece.
4. Cut plaid paper to 4 1/2 x 5 1/2 and attach to white piece.
5. Cut 1/2" x 5 1/2" strip of white CS. Run thru Cuttlebug using the embossing folder.
6. Attach across plaid panel as shown with the red brads. Attach to main card.
7. Stamp image 3 times on white CS with black ink and color with markers. Highlight using the glue pen and glitter.
8. Cut image panel into rectangle and attach to slightly larger red CS piece. Attach image panel to main card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.