Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brenda Smalle - Arizona
Fri 31 Jul 2009 07:58:35 PM CDT
Glitter: Parisian Mist G1025
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Black Memento Ink
3 pale green rhinestones
green dotted ribbon
2 different Nestabilities die sets
Paper & CS:
Green dotted paper
1. Card base is white CS 4 1/2 x 6.
2. Cut green linen piece to 4 1/4 x 5 3/4 and attach to base.
3. Stamp image on white CS piece with black ink - color with markers - embellish with glitter using the glue pen.
4. Cut image out using the deckled Nestabilities die.
5. Cut scalloped rectangle out of green linen CS with the Nestabilities die. Attach image piece.
6. Cut green dotted paper to 3 3/4 x 5 1/2. Attach ribbon as shown and then attach to card base.
7. Attach image panel with dimensionals.
8. Attach rhinestones to top right.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.