Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brenda Smalle - Arizona
Fri 31 Jul 2009 06:51:40 PM CDT
Snow Birds 3044-385E
Coolest Holiday 3041-348B
Glitter:Sparkling Snow G1003
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Black Memento Ink
Scalloped circle Nestabilies dies
Labels Nestabilities dies
Yellow/orange dotted ribbon
6 small white circle stick-ons
Lagoon stardreams CS #99565
Yellow/orange patterned paper
1. Card base is yellow/orange linen Cs 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.
2. Cut lagoon stardreams CS to 5 x 3 3/4.
3. Stamp image and phrase onto white CS scraps with black ink and color with markers.
4. Cut out Snow Birds using the labels die cut.
5. Cut the phrase into a square and edge with a teal marker.
6. Cut a circle out of the patterned paper using the scalloped circle die cut. Cut a piece of and attach to the bottom right side and the other piece to the top left side.
7. Attach a ribbon across the top circle.
8. Cut the snowman image off at the edge and attach to the upper left side.
9. Attach the phrase as shown.
10. Add the 6 white circle stick-ons as shown.
11. Embellish the image with glitter using the glue pen.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.