Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brenda Smalle - Arizona
Fri 31 Jul 2009 06:51:40 PM CDT
Feeding the Birds 3049-385K
Bird House Border 3047-385A
or all on Stamp Set 385
Sparkling Snow G1003
Orange Crush G1092
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Black Memento Ink
Snowflake embossing folder
Nestabilities Label die cut
1" circle punch
1 1/2" circle punch
Cardstock & Paper:
Salmon linen CS
Salmon striped decorative paper
1. Stamp images on white CS with black ink and color with markers.
2. Cut out each bird house.
3. Cut out the snowman using the Nestabilities die and cut a larger piece of the striped paper. Attach layers.
4. Punch out 3 white circles with the 1" punch and 3 striped paper circles with the 1 1/2" punch. Layer them and add the bird houses on top with dimensionals.
5. Card base is 6 1/4 x 5 1/4 salmon linen CS.
6. Cut white CS to 5 3/4 x 4 3/4 and run thru the Cuttlebug using the snowflake embossing folder.
7. Attach layers as shown.
8. Embellish with glitter using the glue pen.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.