Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Kim Davenport - Florida
Thu 30 Jul 2009 04:53:10 PM CDT
Merry Crows 3050-385E
Or on Stamp Set 385
Fire Engine Red #G1007
Black Ice #G1020
Black StazOn #99704
Redline Tape #99542
Scrapbook paper (red and white polka dots)
Pop dots or foam tape
Sakura Glue pen #99202
Black Galaxy Marker #99800-121
X-Static bag (Anti static bag) #99512
1. With white card front, lay a piece of scrapbook paper over area you wish to cover and trim slightly larger.
2. Adhere the scrapbook paper down, flip over and trim.
3. Put a strip of redline tape right next to the seam of the red scrapbook paper, but lay it on the white paper.
4. Before pulling off the protective piece from redline tape, use your X-Static bag and lightly pounce on and around the redline strip of tape.
5. Peel off protective strip from redline tape. Sprinkle with Black Ice glitter. Tap off excess.
6. Stamp crows with black StazOn. Using Sakura glue pen, go over the Santa hats and sprinkle on some red glitter. Tap off excess.
7. Edge the sides with Black Galaxy Marker.
8. Adhere using pop dots or foam tape.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.