Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Kim Davenport - Florida
Thu 30 Jul 2009 04:53:10 PM CDT
Feeding the Birds 3049-385K
Starry Believe 3045-385C
Or all on Stamp Set 385
Fire Engine Red #G1007
Orange Surprise #G1010
Sparkling Snow #G1003
Black StazOn #99704
Blue dye ink pad
Sakura glue Pen #99202
Brushable Glue #540
Colored Pencils #99540
Finger Dauber for blue ink
1. Stamp snowman with black ink on white cs. Stamp Believe with black ink on white cs. Color with colored pencils.
2. Trim snowman out carefully. Trim out word as well.
3. Using Sakura glue pen, color in the birds and then sprinkle on red glitter. Tap off excess.
4. Using Brushable glue, brush on the hat and sprinkle with the green glitter. Tap off excess.
5. Using the Sakura glue pen, line the brim of the hat and as well as his buttons and sprinkle with the green glitter. Tap off excess.
6. Using the Sakura glue pen again, go over the carrot nose and sprinkle on the orange glitter. Tap off the excess.
7. Using the Brushable Glue, brush on the scarf. Sprinkle on some yellow glitter and tap off excess.
8. Using the Sakura pen, go over the stars from the word Believe, spinkle with Carnation glitter. Tap off excess.
9. Adhere snowman and word to ATC.
10. Edge sides with blue ink and a finger dauber.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.