Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
EP 327 Wintergreen
EP 328 Silver Dust
VersaColor Cubes: 99703-22 Fresh Green, 99703-38 Sky Blue
StazOn inkpad 99704
Red dye inkpad
Red linen cardstock
White matte cardstock
2 ¾” Adhesive
Marvey Markers: 055 Yellow, 195 Green, 856 Red, N89 Light Grey
Micro Beads: Star Dust (super fine beads)
Card Size: A2
1. Stamp Double Ornament with StazOn ink onto a 2 ½” square piece of white cardstock, color image with markers
2. Stamp Swirls & Flakes around border of previously stamped image with VersaColor: Sky Blue and emboss with Silver Dust
3. Layer onto green cardstock and then layer adhesive square on and pour Star Dust micro beads all over, tap off excess, set aside
4. Stamp Happy Holidays with Fresh Green VersaColor onto white cardstock and emboss with Wintergreen embossing powder, layer onto green cardstock, set aside
5. Stamp Swirls & Flakes around edge of red linen cardstock with a red dye inkpad
6. Layer pieces onto cardstock
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.