Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Marie Berquist - S. Carolina
Wed 11 Dec 2013 08:27:54 PM CST
Faith Is...Bird 3495-432B
Swirl Bird Bath 3500-432B
Swirl Branch 3501-432H
Singing Bird 3494-432AA
or all on Stamp Set 432
Midnight Madness Embossing Powder EP252
Static Free (anti-static pouch) 99512
Clear Embossable Acetate 99602
Spellbinders - Classic Petite Ovals Lg
VersaMark Pad 99702
Stazon Jet Black Ink #99704
Yellow Dye Ink
Orange Dye Ink
Red Dye Ink
Dark Blue Dye Ink
Dark Brown Dye Ink
Dark Brown Cardstock
Mint Green Cardstock
Striped Distressed Decorative Cardstock
Scalloped Oval Die
1 Circle Punch
Double Stick Tape
Double Stick Foam Tape
1. Cut and fold a 7 x 10 dark brown cardstock for card base. Add a 4 7/8 x 6 7/8 mint green layer and then a 4 3/4 x 6 7/8 piece of cream cardstock, after punching the top and bottom edges with a border punch, and finally another layer of dark brown cardstock that is 1/8 smaller than remaining solid cream rectangular center.
2. Punch out a 1 circle, stick to the center of a 4 1/2 x 6 piece of cream cardstock, and sponge yellow, orange, red, dark blue and black ink around the circle working your way to the outer edges of the cardstock. Remove the circle and lightly sponge with yellow ink. Allow to dry, rub with Static Free, then stamp Swirl Bird Bath, Swirl Branch, and Singing Bird with Versamark ink in the center and emboss with Midnight Madness embossing powder.
3. Cut decorative cardstock 1/8 smaller than the center dark brown layer and die cut the window out of the center. Also cut out a brown and a cream window frame. Using one of these frames to determine where you want the stamped image to show, line up the window opening in the decorative cardstock and adhere in place to the stamped cream cardstock. Trim off any extra of the cream cardstock that might show and adhere to center of main card.
5. Cut the cream window frame in half vertically and layer behind the brown frame so it creates a slight shadow on each side. Layer over the Clear Embossable Acetate, trimming the acetate around the outer edge of the window frame. Use foam tape to pop it up onto the card front over the images, lining up the edges with the cut out window in the decorative cardstock layer.
6. Stamp the Faith Is Bird sentiment in dark brown on cream cardstock, cut out with Spellbinders Classic Oval die, and sponge the edges with yellow and red ink. Layer onto a mint green scalloped oval and place on the bottom left corner of the window frame.
7. Using glue dots, add three floral buttons around the sentiment and add small orange pearls to the center of each button. Add three more orange pearls to the bottom and top right corners of the decorative cardstock layer
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.