Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Sun 13 Oct 2013 08:20:05 PM CDT
Stained Glass Tulips (1592-318G)
Stamp Set 382 - Sympathy (00-382P4)
Staz-On Black ink pad #99704
Embossable Acetate #99602)
Penboss Marker #99711
Cayenne Star Embossing Powder (EP435)
Tuscan Star Embossing Powder (EP426)
Tuscan Sun Embossing Powder (EP414)
Sangria Embossing Powder (EP412)
Moss Star Embossing powder (EP430)
Pear Star Embossing Powder (EP432)
Black Detail Embossing Powder (EP171)
Sparkle Embossing Powder (EP107)
Memento Ink - Toffee Crunch 
Cardstocks: White and Craft
Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A
Spellbinders Standard Circles
Sizzix Bricked Embossing Folder
Distress Inks: Vintage Photo and Fired Brick
1. Stamp round image on Embossable Acetate with Staz-On Black, turn over and color in image on back with the colored embossing powders and Penboss, one at a time, and heat emboss between each color application.
2. When completed, apply Versamark over entire same side and heat emboss with Sparkle embossing powder.
3. Cut 5 ¼” x 4” gold cardstock and die cut circle in center, using Spellbinders Standard Circles. Run the cardstock through machine with “Bricked” embossing folder. Use the two distress inks to add color.
4. Tape the acetate to white cardstock and then use mounting tape to add brick facia.
5. Stamp saying in Versamark and heat emboss with Black Detail EP. Cut out with Matting Basics dies. Leave die cut in place and sponge with Toffee Crunch ink.
6. Add Gold ribbon across bottom of card. Heat gently to crimp it a little.
7. Add the saying with the dimensionals.
8. Layer to craft card front, with distressed edges.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.