Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Gerlinde Townsley - Ohio
Mon 28 Nov 2011 10:37:50 PM CST
Stamp Set 448 Christian Angels
Glitters: Silver Dreams G1002
Blue Raven G1024
Blue Lightning G1008
Embossing Powder: Silver Detail EP257
Versamark Ink 99702
Tearific Tape SAT04
Red Liner Tape 99542
Sakura Quickie Glue pen 99202
Sticker Paper 99558 4 x 5 ¾”
Cardstock: Navy 9 x 6 ¼” (4 ½” x 6 ¼” card)
Brushed Silver 4 ¼” x 6
White 4 x 5 ¾”
1. Attach sticker paper to white cardstock with tearific tape. Peel off sticky side
2. Cut out clip art star from cardboard and lightly place in top left corner of sticky paper.
3. Spoon Blue Raven glitter on sticky paper starting at bottom and right hand edges. Shake off excess
4. Spoon Navy glitter to left of Blue Raven. Shake off excess.
5. Spoon Blue Lightning glitter to left of Navy. Shake off excess
6. Spoon Fascination over cardboard star and entire left top corner of card.
7. Gently pull off cardboard star and apply Silver Dreams glitter. Use Sakura Quickie Glue and more Silver Dreams to fill missed spots on star.
8. Stamp Angel (#1164-224 Elizabeth) with Versamark and emboss with Silver Detail embossing powder.
9. Color with H2O twinkling Paints, Copics, or other medium
10. Cut out Angel and apply small feathers to top wing and behind bottom wing.
11. Attach Angel to glittered cardstock with Red Liner tape
12. Layer top layer on Silver and Navy cardstock with Tearific tape
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.