Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Cut yellow cardstock to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and fold in half for card base. Cut acetate and black to 2 3/4" squares. Cut red pattern to 1 x 5 1/2.
2. Stamp Stain Glass Tulip with Stazon on acetate. Flip over acetate and paint Brushable Glue onto tulips and cover with Fire Engine Red Glitter, tap off excess. Paint glue on stems and leaves and cover with Parisian Mist Glitter, tap off excess. Cover remaining stain glass with glue and cover with Green Iris Glitter, tap off excess. Let dry about 1 hour.
3. Once the glue is dry on acetate attach to the black square with glittered side down by punching 1/16 hole in each corner and attaching brad.
4. On yellow card front attach red pattern paper with Tear-ific Tape, and stamp sentiment as shown with Black Stazon.
5. Attach stain glass image with dimensional tape.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.