Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Marie Berquist - S. Carolina
Fri 03 May 2013 04:38:14 PM CDT
Stamp Set 488 - Bunnies & Bows [00-488P6]
Stamp Set 413 - Daddy's Princess [00-413P4]
Pink Spirit Sparkle N Soft [SS108]
Sparkling Sea Sparkle N Soft [SS117]
Sun Dazzle Sparkle N Soft [SS112]
Mountain Mint Velvet Glitter (microfine) [GM2013]
Cherry Embossing Powder [EP228]
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black 
VersaMark Pad 99702
Static Free (anti-static pouch) 
Spellbinders - Classic Ovals Lg [SB103]
Lifestyle-Sticky Thumb Dimensionals 
SNS Dimensional Glue 
Super Adhesive Sheets [SAS02]
1/8" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape [SAT02]
1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" [SAT01]
2 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" [SAT11]
Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Around the Page - Modern Garland
1. Add strips of 1/8" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape across a square piece of white cardstock. Remove the protective layer from every other strip and add Sparkling Sea Sparkle N Soft. Remove the adhesive from the remaining strips and add Sun Dazzle Sparkle N Soft.
2. Cover a larger square piece of white cardstock with a super adhesive sheet and punch around the edges. Remove the protective layer and add the piece with the strips of Sparkle N Soft in the center. Add Pink Spirit Sparkle N Soft to the remaining exposed adhesive on the punched edges.
3. Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment and cut out. Color the flowers and leaves with alcohol markers and add Sun Dazzle Sparkle N Soft to the flower centers, using dimensional glue.
5. Add 2 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" to a piece of white cardstock and die cut an oval. Remove the protective layer and add the embossed sentiment to the center. Add glitter to the remaining exposed adhesive. Adhere to the card front.
6. Cover another piece of white cardstock with adhesive and add Pink Spirit Sparkle N Soft. Stamp the bunny image on top of the Sparkle N Soft and add shading with alcohol markers. Cut out and add to the card front using dimensionals.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.