Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Cammy Vietzke - California
Fri 12 Oct 2012 03:29:47 PM CDT
Olive-digital stamp Digi081
Or Olive regular stamp 3679-473K
Sparkle N Soft Flocking- Twinkling Clouds SS107
Glitter Tinsel Swan Wing GT3002
Cloud Nine Micro Fine Glitter GM2000
Later Gator Micro Fine Glitter GM2008
¼” Double Sided “Tear-ific” Tape SAT01
Brushable Glue 540
1. Print out Olive and color using Copics. Apply glossy accents to Olive’s bathing suit and sun hat. Sprinkle lightly with Cloud Nine Micro Fine Glitter. Allow to dry. Apply glossy accents to Olive’s pail, shovel, and flower center on Olive’s sun hat. Sprinkle with Later Gator Micro Fine. Allow to dry completely.
2. Main card base is 5.5” square. Cut a 5 ¼” square using designer paper. Adhere the designer paper to the card base using ¼” Double Sided “Tear-ific” tape.
3. Cut out 3 of each: 1.5”x 5” (white card stock) and 11/4”x 4 6/8” (designer paper). Adhere the designer paper to the white card stock layer using ¼” Double Sided “Tear-ific” tape. Repeat with the other two.
4. Cut out the main Olive image using fine tip scissors. On the bottom portion, use ¼” Double Sided “Tear-ific” tape to adhere Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft flocking. Rub flocking onto the tape with fingertips. Add Swan Wing Glitter Tinsel using brushable glue. Allow to dry.
5. Cut out designer paper to make it look like ocean waves. Adhere card layers using ¼” Double Sided “Tear-ific” Tape.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.