Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Gerlinde Townsley - Ohio
Mon 05 Mar 2012 09:42:25 AM CST
Gathering Wildflowers #0172-287 stamp from Children #287 set
Just for You stamp set #444 Youre On My Mind
Bullfrog Embossing powder #EP404
Lemonade glitter #G1091
Crystal Ice glitter #G1058
Neenah Solar White cardstock 99572
Memento Tuxedo Black ink 99604
Brushable glue 540
Versamark ink pad 99702
Tearific tape ½ (SAT04) and 1/4 (SAT01)
Spellbinders Classic Squares Small SB110
Favorite coloring medium
Green cardstock for 5 x 7 card and extra for squares
Two matching designer papers
1. Stamp image on Neenah Solar white with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
2. Color with favorite medium (I used Copics and chalk for sky)
3. Using the largest Spellbinders Classic Squares Small die, cut with corners of square at top and bottom of image
4. Cut a 3 ½ square from green cardstock and emboss edges with Bullfrog embossing powder. Attach image square with tearific tape
5. Stamp Youre on my mind with Versamark on Neenah Solar white and emboss with Bullfrog embossing powder. Cut into a 1 ½ square with corners at top and bottom.
6. Cut a 1 5/8 square from green cardstock and attach under sentiment.
7. Cut a 4 ¾ x 6 ¾ piece from each of two different designer papers and cut on a diagonal. (be careful that you cut each piece in the correct direction!)
8. Punch border of two matching cardstocks on 8 ½ side and cut off in 1 strip
9. Tape borders together, overlapping slightly and tape to longest edge of one triangular designer paper.
10. Do not tape DP down to cardstock, but just put in place, first lower piece without border, then with just a small piece of tape at long edge of upper triangle, place on cardstock so that there is a slight border of cardstock around edges.
11. Trim border edges at corners before taping down to card with ½ tape
12. Attach large and small squares with dimensionals and then add flowers and leaves at bottom with glue or crystal effects. ( I added Crystal Ice glitter to leaves and Lemonade glitter to flowers)
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.