Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1, cut cardstock to make a 5.5” square card
2. cut patterned papers slightly smaller
3. cut backer and white card to stamp on with cricut
4. cut corners by hand and ran through cuttlebug
5. stamp image using black ink
6. colour image using primsa pencils, blending fluid and glitter
7. stamp sentiment straight onto patterned paper
8. stamp flowers and cut out
9. punch out border and add to patterned papers
10. add ribbon over punched border
11. adhere DST and brushable glue to all components and assemble
12. adhere assembled papers to yellow cardstock
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.