Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Zippel - Pennsylvania
Mon 25 Oct 2010 06:37:48 PM CDT
Welcome Little One 3007-381A
Baby Boy 2094-380B
Sparkle Embossing Powder EP107
VersaColor Cube Black Ink 99703-082
Versamark Ink Pad 99702
Tearific Tape (any size) SAT01 – 05
Redliner Tape 99542
Brushable Glue 540 (optional)
Dimensional Tape or Dots
Baby Bottle Die Cuts - 2
Small Tag Die Cut or Tag Punch
Embossing Folder or Plate
White Embroidery Floss
Blue Decorative Trim (Rick rack)
Cardstock: White, Blue & Blue Striped
1. Cut printed cardstock (cs) to 6” x 9”, fold in half. Cut a 2” x 6” piece of blue cs & emboss with embossing folder or plate. Attach to left side of card with Tearific Tape.
2. Use redliner tape to attach the decorative trim over the edge of the embossed paper. Tip: If your trim unravels when cut, use brushable glue to keep the ends from fraying.
3. Stamp Baby Boy onto bottle die cut with Black Versacolor Ink & emboss with Sparkle Embossing Powder. Color.
4. From another baby bottle, cut off only the bottle collar section and color blue. Cover this section with versamark ink and emboss with Sparkle embossing powder. Attach in proper position over first baby bottle using Tearific Tape.
5. Stamp Welcome onto Tag die cut using Black Versacolor ink and emboss with Sparkle embossing powder (or stamp on white cs, then punch out). Color. Layer onto blue cs using Tearific Tape & trim a border around tag. Tie embroidery thread through button holes and attach button to tag using glue dot.
6. Assemble card as shown using dimensional tape or dots for baby bottle & tag and glue dots for buttons.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.