Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brenda Smalle - Arizona
Sun 04 Apr 2010 06:25:46 PM CDT
Bailey in Diapers 3000-380K
Baby Shower 3001-380B
or all on Stamp Set 380
Purple Dust G1093
Embossing Powder: Chartreuse EP207
Memento Black Ink
Purple sheer ribbon
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
3 small green stick-on pearls
3/8" Double Stick Tape SAT03
Cardstock & Paper:
Green patterned paper
Dotted patterned paper
White CS Scraps
1. Stamp image with black ink onto white CS scrap - color with markers - highlight with glitter.
2. Cut image into circle and dry emboss using the Nestabilites. Cut slightly larger scalloped circle and mount image to it with dimensionals.
3. Stamp phrase onto white CS scrap using Versamark and emboss with the Chartreuse EP. Punch out oval.
4. Cut slightly larger yellow scalloped oval and slightly larger again purple scalloped oval with the Nestabilities. Mount phrase to yellow and then mount with dimensionals to the purple oval.
5. Card base is 6 1/2 x 5. Cut a purple CS piece to 6 x 4 1/2.
6. Cut two different sized rectangles out of the dotted paper. Mount one on a slightly larger green patterned piece and the other on a slightly larger yellow CS piece.
7. Mount the two rectangles onto the purple CS as shown.
8. Tie ribbon across the top as shown and then attach the purple panel to the card base.
9. Attach the phrase and image panels with dimensionals as shown.
10. Add the 3 small green pearls to the lower left corner.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.