Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Sun 13 Oct 2013 06:11:41 PM CDT
Versamark Ink Pad #99702
Black Detail Embossing Powder #99171
Brushable Glue #540
Mustard Yellow Flocking (FL117)
Amber Wheat Flocking (FL116)
½” Tear-ific Tape #SAT04
¼” Tear-ific Tape #SAT01
Memento Ink Dandelion #99606
Memento Ink Toffee Crunch #99632
Memento Ink Rich Cocoa #99613
Copic Markers: E00, E31, E52, E37, RV42, YG23 and YR23
Spellbinders Standard Circles (Large)
Animal Prints Border Embossing Folders (Darice)
Cardstock: Kraft, Beige and White Glossy
Bleach in a water brush
1. Stamp tiger on kraft cardstock in Versamark and heat emboss with Black Detail EP.
2. Bleach the color out of the entire image with the bleach-filled water brush.
3. When dry, use Copic markers to color and die cut.
4. Make the frame from beige cardstock and two slightly larger circle dies, apply brushable glue and then (one at a time) Mustard Yellow and Amber Wheat flockings.
5. When dry, frame tiger.
6. Take two pieces of white ribbon and color with Rich Cocoa, place a strip of ¼” Tear-ific Tape along the two pieces - remove backing and apply Mustard Yellow flocking to one and Amber Wheat to the other. Take another piece of ¼” Tear-ific Tape and stick the two ribbons together.
8. For the background, distress the white glossy background with the three Memento inks and then run through the embossing machine with the three border embossing folders.
9. Sand the raised pattern, revealing white and sponge the Dandelion back over the white patches.
10. Twist the ribbon to make a Breast Cancer ribbon shape and punch a hole and use the brad to hold it in place on the background.
11. Edge white card front with ½” Tear-ific Tape, remove the protective backing, and center the patterned background. Apply (one at a time) the Mustard Yellow and Amber Wheat flockings to the remaining exposed adhesive.
12. Layer the tiger frame to the card front with dimensionals.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.