Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Jackie Smith - Canada
Fri 26 Jul 2013 06:57:51 PM CDT
Butterflies Stamp Set 160 00-160P4
Butterflies & Sunflower 0229-160P
Bronze Splendor Glitter G1012
Orange Crush Glitter G1092
Laser Green Glitter G1076
Spirited Green Glitter G1070
Black Suede Glitter GM2009
Navy Glitter G1079
Seaspray Glitter G1023
Detail Black Embossing Powder EP 171
Black Memento ink 99604
Sakura Glue Pen 99202
1/2" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape SAT04
Spellbinders die- Romantic Rectangles
Black pigment ink
Modern Label Punch, Ticket Duo Punch - Stampin' Up
Memory Box die- Gwyneth Flourish
Yellow / brown satin ribbon - May Arts
Cardstock; Early Espresso, Shimmery white paper- Stampin' Up, Orange glitter paper, Basic Grey- Indian Summer collection
1. Cut Early Espresso paper 5"x 7". Layer pink leaf paper, multi dot paper, brown paper and gold leaf paper from Basic Grey- Indian Summer collection incrementally. Cut out frame using red paper from the same collection using Spellbinders die- called 'Romantic Rectangles'.
2. Stamp the butterflies & Sunflower using black memento ink onto shimmery white paper and color with Prismacolor pencils or other medium.
3. Using the "Accenting with Glitter" technique in the SNS Tips and Techniques section. Using the Sakura glue pen, adhere Spirited Glitter and Laser Green Glitter to the first butterfly as shown. For the second butterfly adhere Navy Glitter & Seaspray Glitter as shown and then outline 2nd butterfly using Black Suede glitter. Also add Bronze Splendor Glitter to the centers of the Sunflowers. Finally add Orange Crush glitter to the background.
4. Cut out flourish using orange glitter paper using the Memory Box die- Gwyneth Flourish.
5. Stamp sentiment (twice) from the same stamp set using black pigment ink onto shimmery white paper and emboss using the detail black embossing powder. Punch out the sentiment twice using Modern Label Punch to get all the words as shown. Punch out 2 tickets using ticket duo punch and Early Espresso paper. Add gold/brown ribbon and bow as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.