Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Zippel - Pennsylvania
Tue 09 Jul 2013 10:47:14 AM CDT
Keep Calm Set 498
Teddy Brown Embossing Powder EP187
Versamark Ink Pad 99702
Static free bag 99512 (for embossing)
Tearific Tape (any size) SAT01-05
Neenah Ivory Cardstock 99573
Copic marker 100
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Decorative Border Punch (Martha Stewart)
Adhesive Metal Accents (black)
Dimensional tape or dots
Jute / Sisal Rope
Cardstock: black, kraft, cream (see above), 2 prints
1. Stamp Keep Calm onto a 2” x 2 7/8” piece of cream cardstock (cs) using Versamark ink and embossing with Teddy Brown embossing powder.
2. Distress the edges using Vintage Photo ink.
3. Cut out a slightly larger piece of black cs. Layer the two together using Tearific Tape. Set aside.
4. Cut a strip of the wood grain printed cs ¾” x 6 ¼”. Distress the wood grain slightly using the Vintage Photo ink. Edge the strip with a black Copic marker..
5. Cut a strip of kraft cs approx. 2 5/8” x 6 ¼” and punch the bottom edge with the border punch. Edge the top & bottom of the kraft piece with black Copic marker. Attach the print to the kraft cs using Tearific Tape.
6. Tie a piece of jute rope around the decorative strip. Fray ends slightly. Set decorative strip aside.
7. Form an A6 card (4 ½” x 6 ¼” folded) from kraft cs. Cut a piece of black cs 4 3/8” x 6 1/8” and a piece of the all over print cs 4 ¼” x 6”. Attach both layers to the front of card using Tearific Tape.
8. Add the decorative strip to the card as shown using dimensional tape or dots.
9. Add the saying piece over the strip using dimensional tape or dots to pop it up above the strip & rope accent.
10. Add adhesive metal accents as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.