Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Sat 06 Jul 2013 02:47:28 PM CDT
Sentiment and bird from Set 496: Bird Song
Horse image from Set 498: Horses
Memento Tuxedo Black #99604
Memento Bamboo Leaves #99612
Memento Summer Sky #99620
Memento Dandelion #99606
Memento Toffee Crunch #99632
Brushable Glue #540
2 ½” Tear-ific Tape SAT11
Buff Flocking (FL109)
Copic Markers: YR31, W1, E57 and W3
½” Tear-ific Tape SAT04
Golden Rod Velvet Glitter (GM2006)
Versamark Ink Pad #99702
Sandstone Embossing Powder (EP218)
Glisten Embossing Powder (EP135)
Black Detail Embossing Powder (EP171)
Sparkle Embossing Powder (EP107)
Spellbinders Classic Rectangles Small
Leafy Tree Embossing Folder
Cardstocks: Watercolor, Beige, Grey and White Glossy
1. Apply 2 ½” Tear-ific Tape to grey cardstock, remove protective backing and apply buff flocking.
2. Stamp horse in black memento ink and use copics to add shading and color directly on top of flocking. Cut out.
3. Swipe blue, yellow and green ink pads directly over watercolor paper and mist with water to create background.
4. Run beige cardstock through embossing folder and cut out tree. Sponge green ink on branches, and brown on trunk.
5. Apply Versamark randomly to tree and apply Glisten to the branches and Sandstone to the trunk, then heat emboss. Glue tree to background as shown.
6. Stamp bird in Versamark and heat emboss with Black Detail. Reapply Versamark and apply Sparkle. Cut out.
7. Edge Watercolor cardstock with ½” Tear-ific Tape and remove protective backing. Center tree background and apply Golden Rod glitter to remaining exposed tape.
8. Attach horse with dimensionals.
9. Stamp sentiment on white glossy in Memento Black and cut and emboss with die. Sponge with yellow and brown inks before removing die. Attach to card front with dimensionals. Add bird as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.