Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Marie Berquist - S. Carolina
Mon 06 May 2013 10:59:26 AM CDT
Stamp Set 360 - Animals - Pigs on Parade [00-360P4]
Cobalt Glaze Velvet Glitter (Microfine) [GM2015]
Pistachio Glitter [G1053]
Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter (microfine) [GM2000]
Sparkle Embossing Powder [EP107]
Hit the Beach Embossing Powder [EP394]
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black 
Memento Ink - Danube Blue 
Memento Ink - Pistachio 
VersaMark Pad 
Spellbinders - Standard Circles LG [SB102]
Lifestyle-Sticky Thumb Dimensionals 
1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" [SAT01]
2 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" [SAT11]
Super Adhesive Sheets [SAS02]
Cardstock: White, Blue, and Green/Blue Decorative
Darice Embossing Folder - Bubbles Background
Spellbindersí Classic Ovals LG
Spellbindersí Beaded Circles
Spellbindersí Fancy Tags One
Spellbinders Borderabilities Dies - Jumbo Scalloped
1. Create a white Easel Card (see Tips and Techniques).
2. Emboss the piece of decorative cardstock with the bubble embossing folder. Use a Versamarker to add Sparkle EP to the bubbles. Layer on the card front with Tear-ific Tape, leaving a small edge of adhesive exposed. Add glitter to the exposed adhesive.
3. Stamp the Cannon Ball pig image, color, and die cut using the Out of Bounds Nesties technique in Tips and Techniques. Use the Versamarker to add Sparkle EP to the water on the image. Layer on a beaded circle die, cut out of cardstock covered with Tear-ific Tape, and add glitter to the remaining exposed adhesive. Add jewels.
4. Create the wavy glitter border using the jumbo scalloped die and the Glitter Masking technique (see Tips and Techniques). Add to the card front and then add the Cannon Ball Pig image, using a wobble.
5. Rub the Versamark pad directly on a piece of cardstock and add embossing powder. Heat set and repeat to add a second layer of EP. Add to the inside of the card. Create a second wavy glitter border with a straight edge on one side and add to the inside of the card, overlapping the embossed piece.
6. Stamp the sunbathing pig on white cardstock and then a second time on white cardstock covered with Tear-ific Tape and Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter (see Stamping on Glitter in Tips and Techniques). Color both images, cut out the first image, and layer it on top of the glittered image using dimensionals. Add to the inside of the card.
7. Stamp the sentiment, cut out with an oval die, and sponge the edges with ink. Cut out the fancy tag from cardstock covered with Tear-ific Tape and add the sentiment to the center. Add glitter to the remaining exposed adhesive and adhere one end to the inside of the card and fold over. When the card is opened, this can be unfolded and popped up to hold the front in place.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.