Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Jackie Smith - Canada
Fri 03 May 2013 06:20:03 PM CDT
Wild Cats Stamp Set 466 00-466P4
Survivor from My Hero Set 3659-466K
Snow Leopard 3658-466K
Black Memento ink 99604
Sakura Glue pen 99202
1/2 " Double side Tear-ific tape SAT04
Twinkling Clouds SS107
Peruvian Lily Glitter GM2014
Pearl Embossing Powder EP123
Ornate Plate die by Sizzix
Black & Clear flourishes, Black Rhinestones by Recollections
Black Orchid Silver, Frozen Jack Frost Starburst Sprays by Lindy's Stamp Gang
Prismacolor pencils, white organza ribbon, paper doily, ticket punch, modern label punch
Cardstock; Black, white, light gold metallic paper, Mocha Morning, Groom Specialty paper by Stampin'Up
1. Cut Early Espresso 5"x 7". Layer White, Black Swirl and Black Flocked Paper incrementally.
Take paper doily and spray it using the following colors; Frozen Jack Frost, Black Orchid Silver Starburst Sprays by Lindy's Stamp Gang.
2. Cut light gold metallic paper and black/gold paper using Ornate Plate die by Sizzix. Layer the 2 doilies one on top of each other as shown. Lay this on top of paper doily.
3. Stamp Snow Leopard using black memento ink and color using Prismacolor pencils or other medium. Attached to Ornate Plate using pop up dots. Add 2 flourishes - one on top of Leopard and one below and add black rhinestones as shown.
4. Using the "Accenting with Glitter" technique in the SNS Tips and Techniques section.
5. Using the Sakura glue pen, adhere Twinkling Clouds Glitter Flocking to the Snow Leopard image leaving out the nose. Using the glue pen apply Peruvian Lily Glitter to the nose.
6. Stamp "Survivor" using black pigment ink onto white metallic paper and emboss using Pearl Embossing powder. Punch it out using the Modern Label punch. Take ticket punch and punch out ticket using black swirl paper. Apply sentiment on top of black ticket using pop up dots.
7. Attach white ribbon along with a bow and gently heat set ribbon so it will curl.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.