Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Mon 04 Mar 2013 07:22:08 PM CST
Have a wild day (1887-355AA)
(or both on Set 355 - Circus)
Super Adhesive Sheets (SAS02)
Cloud Nine Glitter (GM2000)
Copic Markers: G99, W1, E51 Y21, E00, E31, RV42 and Blender 0
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink #99604
Memento Ink - London Fog #99616
Memento Ink - Dandelion #99606
Memento Ink - Toffee Crunch #99632
½” Tear-ific Tape #SAT04
Buff Flocking (FL109)
Versamark Ink #99702
Vintage Embossing Powder (EP329)
Magic Speckle Embossing Powder (EP175)
Teddy Brown Embossing Powder (EP187)
Spellbinders Labels One
Spellbinders Tags and Flags
Cardstock: Corrugated beige, white and Safari design paper
1. Apply Super Adhesive Sheet to white cardstock, remove backing and apply Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter.
2. Stamp Leo in Memento black and color with Copics as shown. Sponge London Fog around Leo when done.
3. Make frame from heavy cardstock and Labels One. Apply Versamark and heat emboss with Vintage. Apply Versamark and heat emboss with Magic Speckle. Attach frame to Leo.
4. Take a strip of brown cardstock and cover with ½” Tear-ific Tape, apply Buff Flocking, attach to designer paper as shown.
5. Stamp saying in Versamark and heat emboss with Teddy Brown. Cut and emboss with Tag and leave the die in place while you sponge within the tag with Dandelion ink.
6. Distress Tag and corrugated card with Toffee Crunch and assemble card with dimensionals as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.