Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Thu 28 Feb 2013 02:29:59 PM CST
My Hero Set of 4 (3659-466K)
(or both on Set 466 - Wild Cats)
Super Adhesive Sheets #SAS02
Memento Black Ink #99604
Memento Toffee Crunch
Buff Flocking (FL109)
Copic Markers: E00, E31, E52, E37, RV42,YG23 and E57
Versamark Ink Pad #99702
Vintage Embossing Powder (EP329)
Teddy Brown Embossing Powder (EP187)
Magic Speckle Embossing Powder (EP175)
Spellbinders Standard Circles
Cuttlebug African Batik Embossing Folder
Cardstocks, Designer Safari Paper, Craft, Gold
Fun Fur Yarn
1. Apply Super Adhesive Sheet to craft cardstock, remove backing and apply Buff flocking. Color with above-mentioned Copics (just dab - donít go from side to side!)
2. When colored, cut out with Standard Circles, cut out smaller circle from gold cardstock, stamp saying in Versamark and heat emboss with Teddy Brown and distress edge with Toffee Crunch.
3. Run Safari designer Paper through embossing machine with African Batik embossing folder. Sand raised pattern to reveal white.
4. Make frame from Standard circles out of craft cardstock. Apply Versamark and heat emboss with Vintage. Apply Versamark again and then heat emboss with Magic Speckle. Attach around Tiger.
5. Layer background to craft card front, distressed with Toffee Crunch.
6. Attach the two circles together as shown. Color the paw brad with the Copic marker and attach to tiger frame. Attach to background with dimensionals and then wrap the fur ribbon around as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.