Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Thu 28 Feb 2013 02:29:53 PM CST
Born to be Wild (1886-355A)
2 ½” Tear-ific Tape (SAT11)
Snow White Flocking (FL101)
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad #99604
Memento Toffee Crunch
Copic Markers: W1, E31, RV42, E00, E51, E57, YR61 and Blender 0
Versamark Ink Pad # 99702
Pebbled Copper Embossing Powder (EP303)
Magic Speckle (EP175)
Teddy Brown Embossing Powder (EP187)
Distress Inks: Spiced Marmalade, Vintage Photo
Cardstock: White, Gray, Safari Designer Paper
Cuttlebug Animal Prints Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Matting Basics A
Pink Stringed pom poms
1. Apply 2 ½” Tape to white cardstock, remove backing and apply Snow white flocking.
2. Stamp cat with Memento black ink and color in with afore-mentioned Copic markers (just dab the color on - do not go in circles).
3. Take background paper and run through Animal Print embossing folder and sand the raised pattern to bring out the white.
4. Take the Pom-pom string and color over with Toffee Crunch.
5. Make a frame from the Matting Basics. Apply Versamark and heat emboss with Pebbled Copper, reapply Versamark and heat emboss with Magic Speckle.
6 Stamp saying in Versamark and heat emboss with Teddy Brown, cut and emboss with same die cuts as before - except make it shorter. Distress with Spiced Marmalade.
7. Wrap pom pom string around left side of card and assemble card as shown with dimensionals.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.