Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Jackie Smith - Canada
Wed 13 Feb 2013 01:25:19 PM CST
Fancy Butterflies Stamp Set 437
Fancy Butterfly 3546-437G
Swirl Butterfly LG 3544-437H
Swallowtail Butterfly 3548-437G
Like a Butterfly 3545-437A
Outer Space Embossing Powder EP367
White Detail Embossing Powder EP298
Velvet Sparkle Embossing Powder EP 437
Waterfall Glitter G1071
1/2" Double sided Tear-ific Tape SAT 04
Sakura Glue pen 99202
Spellbinders 'Romantic Rectangles'
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals - Tibetan Poppy Teal, Afternoon Delight Denim
Black pigment ink
Heartfelt Creations Corner die, Tim Holtz Elegant Flourishes
Dark blue ribbon by May Arts, Light blue Maruyama ribbon by Magenta
Bright Glimmer brads
Cardstock: shimmery white paper, light blue glitter paper, Bo Bunny Slate Dot, Tim Holtz Paper Stash Vintage Shabby, dark blue metallic paper
1. Cut Bo Bunny Slate Dot paper 6"x 6". Layer different colors of blue paper incrementally using Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby using the blue's & double side tape. Using 2 more papers from the same line, make a frame by making a slit in the center of both pieces, now gently tear towards you on a diagonal to one corner of the paper, do this with the rest of the 3 corners to both papers. Place the smaller piece on top of the larger piece, making sure side of paper that you like is on the inside and not the outside using double sided tape. This is what will show thru when you roll the corners. Gently roll the 4 corners and then place a blue glitter brad in the middle by poking a hole.
2. Stamp sentiment using black pigment ink onto blue paper, embossing using Velvet Sparkle embossing powder. Cut out using smallest die using Romantic Rectangles by Spellbinders. Lay this on top of a dark blue paper cut out using the 2nd largest die from the same die. Lay the frame over top of the sentiment.
3. Cut out 4 corners using the Heartfelt Creations die using blue metallic paper. Paint 2 of the corners using Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals - Tibetan Poppy Teal. Add Light blue Maruyama ribbon by Magenta all around your frame using double side tape to adhere it. Now cut out 2 flourishes using Tim Holtz Elegant Flourishes.
4. Stamp butterflies using black pigment ink and emboss using Outer Space Embossing powder for 2 of them, Velvet Sparkle for one and White Detail for the other. Color them using Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals - Tibetan Poppy Teal, Afternoon Delight Denim.
5.Using the "Accenting with Glitter" technique in the SNS Tips and Techniques section.
6. . Using the Sakura Glue Pen 99202, adhere the Waterfall glitter to the wings of the butterflies. Add a double bow using the dark blue ribbon.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.