Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Zippel - Pennsylvania
Sat 09 Feb 2013 03:18:10 PM CST
Green Frog Stamp Set 482 or Digital Stamp Digi370
Hello My Friend (only on Set 482)
(or both on Set 482)
Belgian Cream Embossing Powder EP436
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 99604
Versamark Ink Pad 99702
Static free bag 99512 (for embossing)
Tearific Tape any size SAT01-05
Sour Apple Color Coordinates Cardstock 98102
Neenah Ivory Cardstock 99573
Neenah Solar White Cardstock 99572 (optional)
Copic markers E000, Y000, YG03, G09, YR07, R29, 100
Bamboo Embossing Folder
Black Distress Die Based Ink (optional)
Cardstock: Pale Green & Ivory (see above), Black with Pale Green Core
1. Stamp Green Frog using Tuxedo Black Ink onto White cardstock (cs). Color with Copic markers and then cut out. (Optional – use Ivory cs instead and adjust the Copic colors)
2. Use an embossing folder to emboss bamboo on the side of a 4 3/8” x 6” piece of black cs with pale green core. Sand the embossed area to highlight the bamboo.
3. Optional – add black Distress ink to the edges of the piece to make them black (the sides). You can also add some additional distress ink to make the front shaded or slightly mottled with a black on black tonal look.
4. Stamp Hello My Friend using Versamark ink and emboss with Belgian Cream embossing powder.
5. Punch 3 of the 4 corners with a corner punch as shown.
6. Attach the black layer onto a slightly larger piece of Sour Apple cs using Tearific Tape.
7. Make an A6 card base (4 5/8’ x 6 ¼” folded) from Ivory cs. Using Tearific Tape again, attach green/black layers onto card base.
8. Attach Green Frog to card using Tearific Tape sitting him atop some of the leaves.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.