Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Sun 27 Jan 2013 11:48:26 AM CST
Stamp Set 482: Just Froggy
2 ½” Tear-ific Tape (SAT11)
Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter (GM2000)
Goldenrod Velvet Glitter (GM2006)
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Sparkling Snow Glitter (G1003)
Versamark Ink Pad #99702
Pear Star Embossing Powder (EP432)
Staz-On Black Ink #99704
Watercolor Crayons and Waterbrush
Three Dragonfly Brads
Spellbinders Classic Diamonds Die
EK Success Dimensional Flower Punch
Cuttlebug Forest Branches Embossing Folder
Cardstock: Greens and Glossy White
Green bar Brad
Dylusions Ink Sprays: Fresh Lime and Cut Grass
1. See Tips and Techniques Section on how to make an easel card. Make base of card out of green cardstock.
2. Make two 4” square panels by spraying Dylusion Sprays on both sides of glossy white cardstock, when dry, run both through embossing folder and sand to reveal raised pattern.
3. On one, use Spellbinders Diamond as a stencil and trace shape on the inside and cut from corner to corner and bend over the edges as shown.
4. Apply a piece of Tear-ific Tape to a piece of White Glossy, remove backing and apply Cloud Nine Glitter. Stamp Frog and color with crayons. Apply googly eyes.
5. Make three strips in the same way as the background and cut out with the border punch. Use two as shown, attaching with dimensionals.
6. Use one strip to make lilly pad as follows. Roll up the strip so that the leaves overlap and bend them over. Fill the center with a large pop dot and take off backing and apply Goldenrod Velvet Glitter.
7. Stamp saying on a piece of green cardstock with Staz-On Black and attach to green bar brad attach to another piece of dimensional foam and attach to card base along with the flower.
8. Dip the three dragonfly brads in Versamark and then apply Pear Star and heat emboss. Assemble card as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.