Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Marie Berquist - S, Carolina
Sun 27 Jan 2013 11:33:04 AM CST
Stamp Set 481 - Shabby Chic Birdhouse [00-481P6]
Silver Pearl Embossing Powder [EP391]
Velvet Sparkle Embossing Powder [EP437]
Jasper Blue - Velvet Glitter (microfine) [GM2012]
VersaMark Pad 99702
Static Free (anti-static pouch) 
Spellbinders - Standard Circles LG [SB102]
Sticker Paper - 
1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" [SAT01]
SNS Dimensional Glue 
Lifestyle-Sticky Thumb Dimensionals 
Sponge Daubers 
Cardstock: White, White Glossy, Blue Floral Decorative, and Polka Dot Decorative
Ice Blue Chalk Ink
Azure Permant Ink
Twig Wreath Die
1. Cut rectangles of both decorative papers diagonally from corner to corner two times to create triangles. Use two triangles of each paper.
2. Run strips of "Tear-ific Tape" around the edges of a white rectangle. Run additional strips diagonally from corner to corner both directions. Add decorative triangles, using one pattern on the top and bottom and the second pattern on the right and left. Add glitter to remaining exposed glitter. Layer onto a white card base.
3. Die cut the wreath from sticker paper. Remove protective layer and add EP. Heat set and use dimensional glue to adhere to the center of the card.
4. Stamp and heat emboss the bird and floral branch images using the silver pearl EP on the white glossy cardstock. Sponge on Ice Blue ink and wipe off to remove from the embossing. Fussy cut and sponge Azure ink on the edges. Add to the card with dimensionals.
5. Stamp and heat emboss the floral branch and the flower from the bird image on glossy cardstock again. Cut out the flowers only, add just a little blue ink to the centers, and pop up with dimensionals on top of the blue floral images.
6. Stamp the sentiment and cut out with a circle die. Add to the center of the tag die, cut from sticker paper. Add glitter and use dimensionals to add to the top right of the wreath.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.