Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Donna Ellis - Florida
Wed 16 Jan 2013 01:50:41 PM CST
Stamp Set 541 - Hummingbird 1 [00-541P5]
Stamp Set 540- Hummingbird 2 [00-540P5]
Stamp Set 479 - Pansy [00-479P5]
Stamp Set - 478S - Nature [00-478P5]
Eggplant Glitter G1066
Starfire Glitter G1017
Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter GM2000
Parisian Mist Glitter G1037
Brushable Glue 540
Super Adhesive Sheets SAS02
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye 99710
SB Petite Scalloped Oval S4-141
SB Rose Creations SB107
SB Carnation Creations
SB Labels Five S4-229 (hummingbird)
SB Labels Thirteen S4-248 SB104
SB Classic Scallop Squares Lg S4-127HL
MS PATP Floral Crochet Deep Edge Punch
MS Lace Heart Edge Punch
MS Heart Seal Punch
MS Flourish Lace Punch
MS Lacy Doily Edge Punch
MS Garden Gate Punch
SU Scallop Circle Punch
EKS 1 1/4” Circle Punch
EKS large butterfly Punch
CL Tropical Flourish
CL Fanciful Flourish
Craft Concepts Secret Garden EF
Pearl Flourishes and Stickers
Cardstock: DCWV Latte, Heidi Grace double green, White
1. 12x12 cardstock
2. Score at 4” intervals the entire length (4”, 8”)
3. Turn paper 1/4 turn and score at 3” intervals (3”, 6”, 9”)
4. With the 3” side up, trim off the bottom 2 left squares in row ones and two. (if using printed paper, this is the time to make sure that the print is facing the correct direction.)
5. Cut a slit between columns 3 & 4 up to the first row.
6. With the 3” side up and facing you, the two “leggy” columns should be on your right.
7. The left column: top score line should be folded toward you. bottom score line should be folded to the back.
8. The right column: top score line should be folded back (away from you). bottom score line should be folded to the front, toward you.
9. Fold the right column to the back, so it is behind the right column.
10. The top of the 2nd column (only one square there), and the top of the 3rd column (the legs will be folded back) will be adhered.
11. Depending how many layers and embellishments you’ll be using, another score line in the first row, first column, needs to be made to create a spine. It may be from 1/4” to 1/2”.
Adapted from Kelly Gettelfinger’s Waterfall Mini Album tutorial.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.