Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
This is a 5 ½” side easel card. Cut cardstock to 5 ½ x 11, score at 5 ½, then diagonally from center to corner to create the easel part. The brown layer on that is 5 ¼” square.
1. Stamp birdhouse with Espresso Truffle and color with Copics. Cut out with SB die, before taking cardstock out of die sponge edges with Espresso Truffle. Stamp rose portion of birdhouse a second time on a scrap paper, color. Cut out roses and layer with dimensional tape on birdhouse layer.
2. Stamp and emboss sentiment with Mediterranean EP, cut out with SB Tags.
3. Cut out roses with SB die and cover with a thick layer of Brushable glue and cover with Lemonade glitter. Allow to dry. Shape petals with bone folder and create flowers with 3 layers and a Dew Drop in the center.
4. Stamp bird with Espresso Truffle and color with Copics, cut out.
5. To create a sparkly background with the Authentique Paper, cut to size, the cover with Versamark Ink and Velvet Sparkle EP and heat. Assemble card as shown.
6. Stamp” happiness” and “beauty” with Express Truffle.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.