Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Wed 01 Aug 2012 06:29:33 PM CDT
Nature’s Butterfly (3661-467A)
Nature’s Dragonfly (3665-467C)
Mushroom Patch (3667-467N)
Mr. Toad (3668-467B)
(or all on Set 467)
Stamp Set 542 - Fancy Butterflies [00-542]
Versamark Ink Pad #99702
Pebbled Copper Embossing Powder (EP303)
Bullfrog Embossing Powder (EP404)
Cardstock: Beige, Cream and Vellum
Gold Detail Embossing Powder (EP168)
Tear Drop Brad and little gold brad
1. Make card from 12” x 4”, scored and folded at 3” and 9”. Distress edges of cream panels.
2. Stamp Mushroom Patch on cream in Versamark and heat emboss with Pebbled Copper. Color with watercolor pencils and paint brush and attach to inside of card..
3. Stamp Dragonfly on scrap piece of cream and vellum in Versamark and heat emboss with Bullfrog and cut out. Attach vellum dragonfly over card dragonfly with Tear Drop Brad attaching a piece of copper under the brad and threading through a hole in the cardstock before attaching to cardfront.
4. Color Toad with Pencil, cut out and attach with dimensional.
5. Stamp Butterfly once to top of cream card stock in Versamark and heat emboss with Bullfrog and again onto vellum and cut out and attach over top of card with gold brad.
6. Stamp saying in Versamark under butterfly and heat emboss in Gold Detail. Assemble card as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.