Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brenda Smalle - Arizona
Mon 30 Jul 2012 10:21:35 AM CDT
or on Stamp Set 466
Flocking: Snow White FL101
Super Adhesive Sheets SAS02
Staz-on Black Ink #99704
Sizzix Chevron Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Classic Edges 1 dies
Spellbinders Big Scallop Circle dies
salmon colored button
Cardstock & Paper:
1. Peel off protective backing from one side of the Super Adhesive Sheet and attach adhesive sheet to white CS. Die cut a scalloped circle - peel off the remaining protective layer and apply flocking to entire surface.
2. Stamp Tiger image onto the flocked surface using black Staz-on ink. Highlight with Tombow Markers.
3. Cut out salmon scalloped circle and layer the Tiger panel onto it with dimensionals.
4. Cut other layers as shown - use the scalloped classic edges die for the striped DP.
5. Attach layers as shown and add the button and pearls. Tiger panel is attached with dimensionals.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.