Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Create card base per Tips and Techniques. Add layers to the front top, sides, and inside center after sponging ink around the edges of each layer.
2. Stamp images in brown and color with alcohol markers. Fussy cut and add glitter with a glue pen.
3. Die cut the swirly frame from a folded rectangle, extending the die beyond the folded edge to create a mini card. Sponge the edges on both the inside and outside with ink. Stamp the word Nature in green on the front and add the cut out dragonfly. Stamp the sentiment in green on the inside and then stamp the dragonfly in dark brown on a piece of scrap paper and then again on the open flap without reinking to get a lighter image. Wrap the ribbon around the closed card base and tie a bow. Add this die cut mini card over the ribbon on the right side. Untie the bow to work on the inside of the card.
4. Open the top flap and add the cut out Mushroom patch in the center. Layer narrow strips of cardstock down the center of the 1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape, leaving a small edge of tape revealed on both sides of the cardstock. Add Parisian Mist Glitter to revealed edges. Adhere strips above and below the image.
5. Die cut the lace rectangle in light yellow, sponge the edges with ink and add to the center of the card inside. Create a rectangular mini card the size of the die cut center. Add coordinating cardstock and green to the front. Stamp Simply Beautiful in dark brown and add the cut out butterfly. Stamp the sentiment in green inside the mini card, along with the butterfly and dragonfly in brown (once again stamping on scrap paper first to create the lighter images).
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.