Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Wed 27 Jun 2012 06:31:32 PM CDT
or on Stamp Set 466
Super Adhesive Sheets (SAS02)
Buff Flocking (FL109)
Sparkling Sands Sparkle N Soft (SS118)
Sparkling Coffee Sparkle N Soft (SS105)
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (#99710)
Spellbinders Standard Circles
Cardstocks: Designer Safari Papers and White
1. Apply sticker paper to white cardstock and cut out circle using 2nd largest die and apply Buff flocking and burnish in well with finger.
2. Stamp Tiger in black ink onto circle.
3. Make flocked background piece by applying a piece of sticker paper to white cardstock and apply “panels” of color with the flocking (one at a time).
4. Attach to background piece and then cut another piece of designer paper as shown and attach with dimensionals.
5. Place Tiger on top with dimensionals.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.